Bits and pieces, thoughts, rants, fancies and learnings of a wallflower, a food aficionado, and a chef wannabe. welcome to my planet!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Hail to the Scales...

Hail to all the Librans out there - the most charming of all....(audience applause!!) It's the time of the Librans now and so I'm posting something dedicated to all my fellow lovable beautiful Librans...So what makes librans soo soo special? Here are what majority of the readings say about the zodiac sign Libra.

Librans are said to have a pleasant, clever, articulate, charming, charismatic, beautiful, outgoing, fair, artistic, social, refined, diplomatic, even-tempered and self-sufficient character (that really makes us so desirable huh, whew!!) The Libra person is said to be cooperative, sees both sides, open-minded, just, urbane, partnership oriented, avoids conflict, balanced, graceful, debative, idealistic, and equalitarian (blushes...) Librans exude certain elegance, charm and fine taste. Librans too are among the most civilized of the twelve zodiacal characters and are often good looking (a big YES for the last adjective, heheh..) Librans are affectionate, courteous, agreeable persons and are considerate of other people's feelings.

Librans don't handle conflict situations very well. When Librans are exposed to conflicts, they may even get upset. Close harmonious relationships are very important Thus, always trying to please.

I think that explains myself - why I find it difficult to say no to people. It is rather hard for me sometimes to commit to one side of an argument — as I don’t want to be seen as biased, and I want everyone to like me; Why I fancy candle light dinners and walks on the beach...because of Venus being the goddess of love??

These are tons of reasons enough to feel lucky I should say for being born under this zodiac sign. So to all my fellow librans, MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scales? go Leos!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Believer of zodiac signs ka din pala! Well, as I have said during our training, I am an Aquarian...and that says everything about me. Hahahahhaha!

Miss ya, mitch! And thanks for linking me. :-) Gonna link you back.

Jerome

cHi said...

To proudleo: well, the BF's zodiac sign is Leo, so hail to lions as well!

To Jerome: Haha, believer talaga, I'm convinced I'm very much of a Libran. Miss ya too, hope to see you again.

insulare said...

dili na tinuod mitch oy. joke lang na sya. haha

cHi said...

islander: ang mukontra, secret..hehe...basta, libra!!

Anonymous said...

unfortunately, this doesn't really apply to all people born under this sign.

woot! bloghopped. :)

p.s. fellow rselcian (tama ba ang term?) lasallian na lang. char