Bits and pieces, thoughts, rants, fancies and learnings of a wallflower, a food aficionado, and a chef wannabe. welcome to my planet!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Where's the Oxygen?

Overheard this inside the comfort room in one of the known malls in Davao..

A young English speaking girl (around 6 to 8 years of age) facing the mirror, talking to her older sister: I NEED OXYGEN !(pronounced "awksijen", in a sosyal manner...)

Hearing this, one of the girls commented: ASA DIAY NAADTO AND OXYGEN? (Where did the oxygen go?)

Oxygen, oxygen, where are you???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she wants an oxygen tank!?

cHi said...

janstalks: well, unfortunately, I didn't have oxygen tank that time..If I had, I would let her carry the tank.

itsmeela said...

haha...sana sinabi mo... "there goes the oxygen...run after it..." ..haha