Bits and pieces, thoughts, rants, fancies and learnings of a wallflower, a food aficionado, and a chef wannabe. welcome to my planet!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The week and the months that will be..Whew!!

Im baaaack folks! After a looowwng time...Vacation is over, and I'm now back to work! (sniffs) and I had to set myself to work mode...(I already did!) Been busy for the past days due to this training of trainers which started last week. As you would know, I'm into developmental work handling project on governance in Mindanao, but now I'm engaged in a project that deals with installation of family welfare program for the SMEs, with family planning as one of its major components. Arggh...Do I seem credible?!? hehe...Never thought it would be this difficult. There is still sooo MUCH to be done (as in much!)



I should say this week is going to be quite of a hell with the series of engagements and loads of work that need to be done. The training's going to end tomorrow, and on Thursday, I (together with my Team Leader) will again be attending a Partners' Meeting for a day and a half for the governance project. This is some sort of an assessment meeting but I will not elaborate on this..As for now, I'm still waiting for what's going to happen next with the governance project. The project actually ended last September 15 and I'm doing the terminal report now.

My mind is a bit scattered now, don't know how I'm gonna manage these all.I just can't imagine what is it going to be like in the coming months. As the song goes -- "Come what may..."(blows my bangs)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kaya nimo na mitch.

cHi said...

JP: Ikaw na lang dire, hehe...