Bits and pieces, thoughts, rants, fancies and learnings of a wallflower, a food aficionado, and a chef wannabe. welcome to my planet!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Three Things

I was tagged, and at last, I'm done with this meme. I took me days before I could have this posted, so here it is...(salamat Jay sa pag-alala)

Three things that scare me:

1. Frogs (eeeeww!)
2. Losing someone important to me
3. crawling creatures (i kill them immediately)

Three people who make me laugh:
1. friends
2. Jan2x (kahit corny minsan....)
3. My funny niece

Three things I love:
1. Rain and the scent of it
2. Being pampered (winks)
3. Holidays! Holidays! Holidays!

Three things I hate:
1. getting up very early
2. rude people
3. transcribing for documentation

Three things I don't understand:
1. Being polygamous of men
2. Brazil movie
3. Physics

Three things on my desk:
1. papers and more papers
2. cell phone
3. a cup of coffee

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Filling this in
2. Writing my report
3. Chatting with my officemates

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to Europe, Palawan and Sagada
2. Say sorry to people I've wronged
3. Take a cruise


Three things I can do:

1. cook
2. babysit
3. put my legs behind my back (i can do it during my younger years, but I don't know if i can still do it)

Three things I can't do:
1. Be aggressive and totally confident
2. Talk in public without getting nervous
3. Draw and swim well

Three things I think you should listen to:
1. Inner self
2. music
3. sounds of nature (so relaxing)

Three things you should never listen to:
1. Super loud music
2. people who try to destroy your dreams
3. unfair accusations

Three things I would like to learn:
1. Driving
2. Photography
3. More of cooking / culinary

Three favorite foods:
1. Sinigang
2. Pasta
3. Anything with gata...(love it!)

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Cartoon Network
2. Sineskwela ATBP
3. Looney toons

Three people I'm tagging:
1. Jan2x
2. Kacai
3. Girard

2 comments:

insulare said...

2. Talk in public without getting nervous

>>>youve done it well during the tag conference. hehe.

(may i take this opportunity to remind you we've not yet received the group pics. during the closing i guess. reach also requested for it. but dont worry... you can do it in your spare time)

cHi said...

islander: i promise to email you the pics as soon as I'm free, busy lang talaga at the moment...