Bits and pieces, thoughts, rants, fancies and learnings of a wallflower, a food aficionado, and a chef wannabe. welcome to my planet!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Croak


As we were on our way home the other night, my sisters and I were singing the familiar “At Iba pa” alphabet song to entertain my baby niece. Suddenly, we heard a load croak that sounded like that of a frog. Hearing the sound, my sisters and I panicked. Well, I must admit, I’m afraid of frogs. The mere sight of it terrifies me, fearing it would jump into me. So we all got off from the car and had my brother in law search for that dreaded eerie creature using the light from my cell phone. My older sister even wanted to had her bag checked because the sound seemed to be coming from her bag. Finding nothing, we all went back inside the car, still curious – only to find out it was an alarm from my sister’s phone………darn!!!!

5 comments:

jan2x said...

I like frogs! Especially gamakichi and gamatatsu!

cHi said...

Yeah, i like them too, they're cute, they talk and they're not real. hehe..

insulare said...

i ate edible frogs (not american frog). thats all. hehe.

jayclops said...

apil ko sa exposure chi. gad, this is like the most famous term of the millenium. padaghan comments. hehehe. peace

insulare said...

^^^exposure? haha. dati gusto nako for private viewing lang akong blog, now im going public... praktisan bah...