Bits and pieces, thoughts, rants, fancies and learnings of a wallflower, a food aficionado, and a chef wannabe. welcome to my planet!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

How much of a traveller are you?

The beta version of Lakbayan was just launched in time for the Philippine Independence day. I happened to know of this site because my boyfriend featured it in his blog site. This site actually lets you know how much of the Philippines you have visited! I visited the site just this morning and took the test. The result? Got a grade C...Though I've gone to a lot of places in Mindanao (well, I should say thanks to my work), I am hoping I could have opportunities to go to Palawan and visit places in Visayas.


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Give yourself a 10 minute break and know how much of a traveller you are.

No comments: